Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Wishing all of my clients and very Happy Thanksgiving! Thank you for trusting your memories with Mazzotti Portraits. Comments from the last vew weeks:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! WE LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Bryants

We love them! Thank you so much for being so patient with Sadie :) The Thomas

oh wow, wow, wow, I LOVE them! I'm so excited and it's going to be so hard to choose. you are so talented! thank you! The Evans

- it will be hard to choose. They are great! The Nicholas

I love the pictures. The Mintons

We loved meeting you and the photos are great. The Triers

Irma!!! These pics are GREAT!!!!!! LOVE the pics, so glad I finally booked a shoot with you!! The Rooths

TO DIE FOR!!!!!!! You did great work!!! The Williams

Love, love , love this picture!!
Too stinkin cute! I can't believe you caught them all smiling & looking at the same time :)